Earn From Your Comfort Zone

How to earn $100 daily from the comfort of your room, office or hostel. https://qubit.life/rEpwpq

Thursday, May 14, 2020

How Weak Old Woman Regains Her Energy and General Health. Discover the Secret

A woman has shared a testimony of how a wonder food supplement revived her aged mother.

She said:

"My mum was going to be 99years old by 25th December 2019. Previously, it was by grace that she could finish a can of malt as food the whole day. My siblings gave up on her and said it will be a miracle if she survived till December of that year."

"I moved her to my place in November, it was a battle to get her to eat but I kept hope alive till I was introduced to cellgevity which I started giving her April this year. Her nickname now is “mama nje buffet” cos she eats 5 times a day."



"Now I can’t even eat half of the Amala or pounded yam she eats neither can I take one third of the pap she takes. Here’s my mother now."

_Cellgevity is a dietary supplement, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.  Cellgevity raises glutathione levels within the cells and when that happens health can be remarkably improved.

Send a WhatsApp message to Advertisers to ask how to get your pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking

Adbox